Airplane mode PATCHER

Share and discuss your flows and ideas with other users.

Moderator: Martin

Rayan-refoua

Airplane mode PATCHER

Post by Rayan-refoua » 19 Jun 2016 12:59

--UPDATE NOVEMBER 2018--

This Patcher used to work on android 4 and 5. Do not apply this patch if you have newer version.

I dont know what it will do to newer versions of android.

-----------------------------

THIS PATCHER REQUIRED ROOT

I usually use airplane mode to decrease battery usage and Android by default turns of WiFi, Bluetooth, s beam and NFC so I make a simple action to patch it with "set system" action.

just execute the flow to patch.

http://automagic4android.com/flow.php?i ... a858dd5525

in some androids(HTC, old android or unofficial androids), it can be harmful, I MEAN HARMFUL, so use it at your own risk. ;)
Last edited by Rayan-refoua on 14 Nov 2018 06:34, edited 1 time in total.

heilong

Re: Airplane mode PATCHER !!!!!!

Post by heilong » 01 Nov 2016 15:31

If I understand correctly, your flow makes the Airplane mode toggle only the cell network?

gcndubuisi

Post by gcndubuisi » 30 May 2017 18:24

Shalom Rayan, I am interested in what your flow does. I see an empty trigger box and an action box with the instruction " Set System Settings: Global airplane_mode_radios to cell". I would be grateful if you could please explain how the low does what you say it does. What does the Blank Trigger do in relation to the command in the action box?
Thanks and Blessings!
Godfrey

heilong

Post by heilong » 30 May 2017 19:16

An empty trigger means that a flow must be triggered either by another flow, or manually.

gcndubuisi

Post by gcndubuisi » 01 Jun 2017 10:58

Shalom heilong, Thank you so much for your reply. Pardon my naïve questions. How is your flow to be triggered?
Thanks!
Godfrey

heilong

Post by heilong » 01 Jun 2017 11:50

Hi Godfrey.
It's not my flow, I'm just passing by :)
Manual way: you can open automagic, find the flow, and choose to execute it.
Shortcut: you can create a shortcut in your launcher which you can then choose as the trigger to the flow, check the docs https://automagic4android.com/en/help/c ... r_shortcut
There are many other ways, this is general automagic question, not really related to this particular flow. If you read automagic docs you will find which triggers there are, and what you can do with them.
Some flows are complete solutions for some task, including menus, notifications etc. This flow, though, is offered as just a building block, if you want e.g. an icon to trigger it, you gotta add that part yourself.
Cheers.
--Gene

gcndubuisi

Post by gcndubuisi » 02 Jun 2017 11:40

Thank you so much, Gene, I get it!!
Blessings!
Godfrey