WhatsApp msg catcher

Share and discuss your flows and ideas with other users.

Moderator: Martin

andy

WhatsApp msg catcher

Post by andy » 03 Jan 2015 09:30

http://automagic4android.com/flow.php?i ... 3b674ccda8

Moin,

After some conversations in help/bug area I want to post a simple flow package that react on WhatsApp message reception.
Main flow is called WhatsApp (you can also switch to WhatsApp light without looking for phone number).
It takes the message from notification bar and show it in the widget showing phone number too.
The widget is simple but contains 4 click areas. Upper, lower for scrolling(in the top of widget you can see number of collected msgs and current index) . In the center left=init message list, center right=remove customized notification and LED flashing.
I know there are some parts to be improved. Most of them have to do with kind of message summary that WhatsApp itself generates.

Regards

Andy

conradcliff

Re: WhatsApp msg catcher

Post by conradcliff » 03 Jan 2015 10:04

Downloading now

andy

Post by andy » 06 Jan 2015 17:40

Hi conradcliff,

Whats your opinion about this flow? Is it usefull for you? If somebody is interesting in an advanced version with reply directly on last message please tell me. It will open WhatsApp's chat of last contact.

Maybe somebody know how to reply directly to group message...?

Regards

plasticmagnet

Post by plasticmagnet » 01 Feb 2015 07:25

hii,
need to us whatsappID of group admin.. if i remember right.

i use whatstasker plugin. less coding.

regards

andy

Post by andy » 01 Feb 2015 13:28

Hi,

Thanx. I already know about this plugin.
I am still searching for a solution without any additional plugin

Regards

pmgnt

Post by pmgnt » 14 Mar 2017 06:16

This does the trick!
Requieres rooted device and sqlite3 installed.

Script:
receiver_id = "xxxxxxxx@s.whatsapp.net"
msg = "Hello.."

Root command:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.whatsapp/databases/msgstore.db "INSERT INTO messages (key_remote_jid, key_from_me, key_id,status, needs_push, data, timestamp, media_url, media_mime_type, media_wa_type, media_size, media_name, latitude, longitude, thumb_image, remote_resource, received_timestamp, send_timestamp, receipt_server_timestamp, receipt_device_timestamp, raw_data, media_hash, recipient_count, media_duration, origin) VALUES ('{receiver_id}',1,'{getDate()/1000-1}',0,0,'{msg}',{getDate()},'','','0 ',0,'',0.0,0.0,' ','',{getDate()},-1,-1,-1,0,'',0,0,0); update chat_list set message_table_id = (select max(messages._id) from messages) where chat_list.key_remote_jid = '{receiver_id}' ; "

Root command:
am force-stop com.whatsapp

Now reopen Whatsapp and message will be sent..

best regards.