Speaking hours counter (with Gleoo or not)

Share and discuss your flows and ideas with other users.

Moderator: Martin

giovag7

Speaking hours counter (with Gleoo or not)

Post by giovag7 » 05 Mar 2013 17:00

Hi
i made this flow that work with Gleoo.
1) Every time Gleoo start a recording the flow speech: 0 ore (hours, correct if not italian) dalle (after, correct if not italian) xx:xx (hours and minutes when recording start).
2) Every following 1 hour of Gleoo recording the flow speech: 1 hour after xx:xx, 2 hours after xx:xx, ....... until recording stop.

The flow set a specific volume before each announcement and after restore previous volume.

A second flow is needed to stop the main flow when Gleoo stop to record.

First attempt of This flows had some problem: since i used 1hour sleep action the phone stay alwway active (doesn't go in deep sleep).
I have solved this problem using a 1h periodic timer and global variable to store the time since counter started. I create global_triggertime and global_a in global variables.
Now there is a flow that launch the main speaking flow. Launcher flow say: Start, {recording_project_title}, at, {triggertime,dateformat,HH:mm} (in italian) when a recording in Gleoo start.
Speaking flow say: 1 hour from {triggertime}, 2 hours from {triggertime} and so on.
exported_flows_20130307_192557.xml
(6.38 KiB) Downloaded 1132 times
this is the launcher flow
exported_flows_20130307_192627.xml
(4.99 KiB) Downloaded 1176 times
this is the main speaking flow

Now the phone goes in deep sleep, it awake only every 1 hour.

Flows can be easily modified to start speaking time count from any other event, not only Gleoo recording.

Regards
Giovanni