Automagic - Android Device Automation
Automagic is a device automation app for Android. Tasks can be automated by building a graphical flow chart describing the task.
Automagic features more than 200 triggers, conditions and actions to build flows with.
Automagic allows to build flows with loops and scripts which allows to build flows to handle complex cases.
Automagic contains a simple widget editor that lets you define your own home screen widgets and screen overlays.
For example you could also do the following with Automagic:
- change settings depending on location
- send every SMS as a mail to GMail
- automatically reply to an incoming SMS
- turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
- turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
- turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2+ requires root)
- make weekly backups of files
- automagically start recording a task in Gleeo Time Tracker when you enter your workplace and stop recording when you leave
- and much more…