Flows interactions

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Lucy

Flows interactions

Post by Lucy » 04 Nov 2019 02:29

Lol didnt know what to write for subject haha.
Hey on some flows that contain "speak output" in them and that have an "execute flow" action inside have been causing me grief. When the flow reaches the "execute flow" point, the log says that it continues to that flow with the last speech output as global variable and thus repeats the speach again in the next flow. What could i be doing wrong?

Desmanto

Re: Flows interactions

Post by Desmanto » 05 Nov 2019 18:03

I don't get it. Try to use flow A, flow B, which contain the speech output and which get executed. We usually use different flow for speech output, so we can thread the sound out while we continue our flow. Since flow will stop at speech output and wait until the speech finish first, if we use the same flow.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Lucy

Post by Lucy » 06 Nov 2019 00:30

I have a simple flow that speaks sms received on key words at the end of the flow, the last action is to execute another flow. The second flow has NO speaking actions whatsoever but when it executes it repeats the speech spoken by the previously executed flow. I have checked the log and in it, it states that when it continues to the execution part that it is doing so with global variable (whatever sms it spoke). Next time it happens i will copy that part of the log

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 10 Nov 2019 17:28

It seems you loop your element, or maybe you have other flow with trigger that deals with glovar changes. Need the log when it happen again. Or you might want to delete the connection of the speech output and execute flow, readding it again to ensure no looping.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.