Notification error

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Lucy

Notification error

Post by Lucy » 23 Aug 2019 17:42

Every now and then regardless of the settings my custom notifications cannot be removed unless i reboot the phone and yes this also happens without the ongoing feature selection. I also jave found no way to stop an alarm sound either unless i reboot. Any suggestions would be awesome

Desmanto

Re: Notification error

Post by Desmanto » 23 Aug 2019 17:48

Custom notification means the ones you created from Automagic? What kind of custom notif that you can't remove? How about action Remove notification on statusbar?
Try to check Automagic Notification access permission, make sure it is enabled. Or you can try to toggle it to make sure it is enabled.

When did this start to happen? If there is hang up or OS freeze recently, or maybe ROM update, the permission can be removed silently. You have to double check all permissions again to make sure it is really enabled (not just seems "enabled").
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Lucy

Post by Lucy » 23 Aug 2019 18:15

Yep custom notifications created by automagic through flows. Yes all permission etc are ok. The simplest notifications using keep on clear is the issue. Normally they can be removed by using the id number but occasionally it will not work no matter how many times i try to do so.

soutre

Post by soutre » 24 Aug 2019 16:43

Lucy wrote:
23 Aug 2019 18:15
Yep custom notifications created by automagic through flows. Yes all permission etc are ok. The simplest notifications using keep on clear is the issue. Normally they can be removed by using the id number but occasionally it will not work no matter how many times i try to do so.
Try setting a variable in a script for all of the notifications to use when the flow is ran. For example,

Code: Select all

ID=90;
Then in the notification blocks for removal AND creation put {ID} for the ID. This way when notifications are created or deleted they will all use the same ID. The default persistent Automagic notification can't be removed with a flow. So if you're modifying that notification it wouldn't be dismissed. As for the alarm sound try fiddling with these:

Condition: "Audio Stream Active" (Alarm)" ---> Condition: "Confirmation Dialog" ---> Action: "Stop Flows"

Lucy

Post by Lucy » 24 Aug 2019 17:03

I will look in to that for the notifications thanks. The alarm... cool thanks again i will have a play around