Disable Smart Lock (Google), how to switch it on

General discussions about Automagic and automation in general

Moderator: Martin

takehito

Disable Smart Lock (Google), how to switch it on

Post by takehito » 07 Jan 2019 06:30

The things I want to realize are as follows.
Disable 'Settings - Lock screen and security - Trusted agent - Smart Lock (Google)' at restart and shutdown

"Settings - Lock screen and security - Reliable agent - Smart Lock (Google)" enabled at startup

Actions such as restart, shutdown, startup were found,
I can not find a way to disable and enable "Settings - Lock screen and Security - Trusted agent - Smart Lock (Google)".
Which Action can be used to achieve it?

Desmanto

Re: Disable Smart Lock (Google), how to switch it on

Post by Desmanto » 09 Jan 2019 17:52

I can't find the correct system setting to disable/enable the smartlock. It seems to be hidden in the /data/system/locksettings.db in most android, need root to access it. Also need sqlite binary to change the database. At my RR 6.2.0, Oreo 8.1, it is locate at that locksettings.db - locksettings - lockscreen.enabledtrustagents. I need to use Action Execute Root Command and use that sqlite to change the value.

If you only need to disable certain security feature, you can try to use action Set Disable Keyguard Features or Set Keyguard State. Both should can be done without root, but Automagic must have been granted device admin permission.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.