Flows auch ohne Trigger möglich - "Und" bzw "Oder" Verknüpf?

General discussions about Automagic and automation in general

Moderator: Martin

jfknyc

Flows auch ohne Trigger möglich - "Und" bzw "Oder" Verknüpf?

Post by jfknyc » 02 Jan 2019 14:10

Hallo,

Frohes neues an alle.

Ich nutze Automagic auf meinem Tablet für mein Smarthome aber nur mit wenigen regeln. Aktuell nutze ich Llama auf dem Smartphone, was ich jetzt aber durch Automagic ablösen möchte.

Mir ist noch nicht ganz klar, ob ich immer einen Trigger brauche oder ob ich gleich mit einer Condition starten kann.

1. Beispiel:

Condition: Zeitbereich Mo-Fr zwishen 1800 und 2230
Action: Soundprofil laut

Das sollte doch passen oder?

Wie ist das mit "Oder" verknüpfungen? Wenn ich bei einem Trigger oder einer Condition 2 Werte stehen habe, muss man dann nur eins von beiden erfüllt sein?

2. Beispiel:

Trigger: Verbunden mit Funkzelle / Standort ankommen
Condition: Zeitbereich Mo-Fr zwiwchen 08-18h
Ja
Action:Soundprofil einstellen: Lautlos

Wird bei dem Trigger dann beides geprüft und wenn eines zutrifft läuft der Flow? Oder muss beides erfüllt sein, damit der Flow ordnungsgemäss durchläuft?

3. Beispiel:
Trigger: leer
1.Condition: Standort verlassen - 2. Condition: Ja und dann Zeitbereich Mo-So zwischen 08-1530h
Ja
Action: Soundprofil einstellen: Lautlos

Auch hier die Frage: Ist das dann eine "UND" Verknüpfung oder eher die "Oder" Verknüpfung? Ich hoffe, ihr seht was ich meine..

Im prinzip möchte ich, das Automagic zu gewissen Zeiten udn Standorten das Handy lautlos bzw laut stellt..

Dank Euch

VG

Desmanto

Re: Flows auch ohne Trigger möglich - "Und" bzw "Oder" Verkn

Post by Desmanto » 03 Jan 2019 17:56

You always need a trigger to execute a flow. Or at least you have to use action "Execute Flow" from other flow. There are some condition which has the trigger version, which react to trigger. Trigger reacts to "event", while Condition checks for "state". All triggers works as OR logic, while condition when cascaded works as AND logic. It is a bit different in Automagic. Look at this thread for the detail : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6880

1. Do you want the sound profile loud only at 18:00, then turn back to vibrate/silent at 22:30? If that so, you need 2 flows with each own trigger.
Flow 1 : Turn loud
Trigger : Time : Mon-Fri 18:00
Action : Set Ringer Mode - Normal

Flow 2 : Turn vibrate/silent
Trigger : Time : Mon-Fri 22:300
Action : Set Ringer Mode - Vibrate/silent

2 Triggers will work in OR logic. Only one triggered, the flow will be executed. But two consecutive condition work in AND logic. Both must be true to continue to next element.

2. Trigger is checked first, then if the event happened, flow will be executed. Then it checks for the time range, if true again, only then the action after it will be executed. If time range is false, the flow is still running everytime the event happen, but always stop at that condition, not go furhter. So yes, the event must happen and the condition must be true so the action after it, run properly.

3. Same as number 2.

For 2 and 3, you are looking for geofencing. Look at my wifi geofencing flow : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7326 or the one from Scott12 : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7137
If you use my wifi geofencing flow, you have to change the trigger from wifi connected/disconnected to Location trigger. Then add additional Condition time range before switching the sound profile. (set ringer mode).

If you still need the time trigger, you still have to use the flow from no 1, use together with my geofencing flow.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

jfknyc

Post by jfknyc » 04 Jan 2019 11:25

Thanks for your help.

To be honest, the Geo fencing is quite complicated.. :o

I will try to set the wifi enable/disable via the cells or my home address..wouldn't that be easier?

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 06 Jan 2019 11:48

If you want to go full geofencing, yeah very complicated. I only use until the part I share in my flow. There is actually much more to it.

You can simply change the wifi connected/disconnected to other trigger you need. You can use Phone GSM or Location trigger.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.