Vibrate and auto text reply when busy in meeting, Ver. 1.1

Share and discuss your flows and ideas with other users.

Moderator: Martin

geekeedee

Vibrate and auto text reply when busy in meeting, Ver. 1.1

Post by geekeedee » 01 Oct 2016 18:03

NEW Version 1.1: Phone vibrates for 30 seconds, long enough for answering machine to kick in, then ends the call and sets the ring mode back to normal. Optional: don't end the call if you want the option to answer the call in meetings (just delete the "end call" action.)

Version 1.0.
This flow works in this very common scenario:

I am in a meeting, appointment, conference, course, interview, etc... on my calendar. My {wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend} calls me. My phone automatically VIBRATES, and automatically TEXTS a reply message saying: "I am busy in {calendar event title} that ends at {calendar event end time}. I will call you back. Text me."

Outside of meetings and appointments, etc... , the phone rings normally. During meetings and appointments, phone vibrates for all callers and texts a reply message only to special callers like your {wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend}.

Note: In the attached flow, real phone numbers of {wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend} are replaced with fake numbers. Customize them with yours.

http://automagic4android.com/flow.php?i ... 4ec630b67f
Screenshot_VibrateMeeting.png
Screenshot_VibrateMeeting.png (137.7 KiB) Viewed 24305 times
Last edited by geekeedee on 11 Oct 2016 14:51, edited 4 times in total.

geekeedee

Re: Vibrate and auto text reply to callers when busy in meet

Post by geekeedee » 05 Oct 2016 17:18

NEW Version 1.1: Phone vibrates for 30 seconds, long enough for answering machine to kick in, then ends the call and sets the ring mode back to normal. Optional: don't end the call if you want the option to answer the call in meetings (just delete the "end call" action.)

gcndubuisi

Re: Vibrate and auto text reply when busy in meeting, Ver. 1

Post by gcndubuisi » 11 Jan 2017 21:58

Shalom GEEKEEDEE, This is the most helpful post in the sharing forum to me, as a beginner. It is very helpful for my learning curve of tying to connect flows to the scripts to place the flow and the script side by side as you have made possible. Thank you so much for this caring Work.
I will apply it to my phone and give you feedback on the result.
Blessings!
Godfrey

gcndubuisi

Post by gcndubuisi » 29 Jan 2017 19:17

Hello Geekeedee, I would like that all in coming calls, including international, between 08:00 and 11:00 AM, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, to receive the text message after ringer vibration. What will I need to change in the flow?
Thanks and Blessings!
Godfrey

geekeedee

Post by geekeedee » 29 Jan 2017 21:54

In the incoming call trigger, check 'All' for all numbers. Then use the 'Time range' condition for the day and time you want. Delete the Expression condition that checks for a number. See attached flow.

http://automagic4android.com/flow.php?i ... 7f2ecf15c5

gcndubuisi

Post by gcndubuisi » 30 Jan 2017 17:30

Shalom Geekeedee, Thank you so much for your quick reply. Please I want to make sure that I understand you correctly. I start with trigger "Incoming Call State: Ringing, Number, All" > eplace "Calendar Event" condition with "Time_Range" condition > Action type - False [Set Ringer Mode: Normal]/--True [Set Ringer Mode: Vibrate] > Delete 'Expression" condition replace with Action_Type = "Send_SMS" > Action_Type = "Sleep 31 s" > Action_Type = "End Call" > Action Type = "Set Ringer Mode: Normal". I use the greater than as an arrow for direction of flow. Wherever I have gone wrong please clarify using the flow pattern I have tried to use.
Thanks and Blessings!
Godfrey

geekeedee

Post by geekeedee » 30 Jan 2017 18:10

Import and use the flow in the link provided.

gcndubuisi

Post by gcndubuisi » 31 Jan 2017 01:22

Shalom Geekeedee, Thank you so much for your help. You are a blessing. I am in the learning stage of writing Automagic flows. Thanks for your patience, time, and help. I will test it on Wednesday, and give you feedback after.
Blessings!
Godfrey