One app to rule them all

General discussions about Automagic and automation in general

Moderator: Martin

Lucy

One app to rule them all

Post by Lucy » 25 Aug 2019 04:42

Lmao.. i just realized i can effectively create a task killer not to mention i have just recently done a working startup flow. I have uninstalled many apps since installing this and freed up an abundant amount of resources. -One app to rule them all i say!!!

Desmanto

Re: One app to rule them all

Post by Desmanto » 25 Aug 2019 18:26

Of course. With so many one-pony trick app out there, It is always a good thing to conserve the resource. But the return is diminishing if you already have abundant resource from beginning, let say note 10+ with 512 GB internal and 12 GB RAM. But I still consider it is better to install less app, since less app means less exposure to unknown dev out there, better privacy.

Compared to Tasker (since I am ex tasker user), I also free up some app because I don't need many plugins to do the basic things in Automagic. Tasker has been starting to implement most function built-in too, but it is still far for the integration.

I am just concern that how I can support Automagic development further. Autoapps can get a continuous fund from the subscription. While for Automagic,I already bought the app and currently I don't see how can I donate further. We have save so many resources, so we actually can divert the money that we actually planned to use it on other apps. I would rather spent my money to the dev who have made my life much easier. Yes, I can create a new account or give money to my friends or others to purchase Automagic too. But how I can ensure they don't refund it later? It will be better if Martin can implement the way so we can show our support further. I don't have any paypal account and doesn't plan on creating one. For me, it is still easier if it is thru the IAP (make it clear that it is optional purchase, playstore's price already have all the features).
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), Resurrection Remix Official 7.0.2 20190829, Pie 9.0, Rooted.