Automagic plugin variable format

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

craig26576

Automagic plugin variable format

Post by craig26576 » 17 Jan 2020 16:37

Hi,

I am in the process of trying to create a screen update flow using Wake Me Up! alarm's populate variables plugin, so that I can pull the next alarm label.

I am finding that the plugin is returning a result of null, whereas Tasker retrieves the correct value.

I was wondering if there are any differences between using a plugin values in Automagic to that of tasker, for example in tasker % would be used to reference the particular value whereas aI am using {} wrapped around the variable in Automagic.

I know this is not a plugin issue as it occurs for all plugins I attempt to use (AutoNotification for example), and am hoping it's an error on my part for referencing the plugins returned value.

Regards
Craig

Desmanto

Re: Automagic plugin variable format

Post by Desmanto » 19 Jan 2020 18:07

Maybe the variables' name are different when querying using automagic. Try to add condition - debug dialog after the plugin, and scan for all the variables' name to see if it contains what you want. Use that.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.