WhatsUp auto accept a call

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Desmanto

Re: WhatsUp auto accept a call

Post by Desmanto » 20 Jul 2020 07:01

@bobeurone : Yes. There are Send SMS action and Mail With Gmail (you need to grant permission to Automagic to send email on your behalf). TO send whatsapp message, you need Start Activity coupled with Control UI as shown here : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7211#p20298

Send SMS and email can be done in background, but sending whatsapp always require to open the app and confirm the sending using Control UI. Because whatsapp doesn't support 3rd party API or automation. So if you need stealth mode, whatsapp is not an option.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

iamviveksri

Post by iamviveksri » 29 Oct 2020 07:21

Desmanto wrote:
02 Jan 2020 17:50
Sir
I want to put on record that your solution was excellent
thank you very much
regards
vivek

Karmeck

Post by Karmeck » 30 Oct 2020 09:48

Desmanto wrote:
02 Jan 2020 17:50

Most excellent yes. However, I can not get this to work on the lockscreen. I think I need to use the swipe gesture.

control UI to perform slide up using touchGesture()

So I understand that there suppose to be a x and y in there. But how are they calculated? Do you take the screen resoulosion x and split it in half and y at zero?

Or is it suppose to work at the lockscreen without the gesture? I'm using a huawei p30 pro.

The case here is I'm working as a peronal caretaker, but time constraints in the allows care leave the person alone for a few hours at the middle of the day, it would be grate if relatives could call without the help of staff. So the call need to be answers from the lockscreen.

Think this individual have a Motorola phone.

iamviveksri

Post by iamviveksri » 11 Dec 2022 17:31

i am trying to make a flow in which when a call is made or received in whatsapp it automatically forces the speaker on. can you please advice how to go about it