Copy log file and loop flows

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Lucy

Copy log file and loop flows

Post by Lucy » 15 Oct 2019 03:38

Hey, how can i go about copying automagic log so i can send the log to my device screen via message dialog or whatever? On some actions for flows i like to be notified when certain triggers or whatever have been provoked. I was wanting to be able to acces in seperate parts the main automagic log as well as the individual flow logs.

Also.. how do i loop a set of actions in a flow for X times or until status in flow changed? I tried using the execution count method but no go!?

Desmanto

Re: Copy log file and loop flows

Post by Desmanto » 03 Nov 2019 16:20

The purpose of copying the log is to help seeing how the flow is going at certain time, right? It seems it is better to use condition debug dialog, it is much more easier and direct. As you can see the content of each variable at any point and trace the problem from there. Debug dialog show up as the input dialog and you can choose any of them to see the value further. This is especially helpful when dealing with list/map, as you can dig down the object and find each element value.

Debug dialog also can be use to notified you immediately as any trigger executed. But it is quite nagging, so use it sparely. Some flow with frequent trigger will pop up so many debug dialog that you will absolutely don't want it to happen.

Execution count should be correct already. If you need any status in flow, you can use variable in the execution count field. If your status has been changed, you can modified the variable to the lower value than current count, so it will immediately return true the next loop.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Lucy

Re: Copy log file and loop flows

Post by Lucy » 04 Nov 2019 02:24

Awesome. That'll work for me darling thank you