The End of Automagic

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

vertigo

Re: The End of Automagic

Post by vertigo » 23 Sep 2020 19:30

I unfortunately had a feeling this was coming due to the lack of updates for a while now. This definitely sucks both due to the loss of a great program and the fact I've spent a fair amount of time playing around in it, becoming more familiar with it and coming up with lots of neat things to do, including one fairly large flow I've been working on for a while. I do hope you'll open-source it so others can continue with its development, as I'd hate to have to give it up, which will come eventually as it becomes incompatible with newer Android versions and requirements (e.g. minimum SDK version).

Sergey_777-s

Post by Sergey_777-s » 27 Sep 2020 19:24

Nooo! This app must live forever, I need stop the time, really app the best of the best!

danielo515

Post by danielo515 » 16 Oct 2020 08:28

I discovered automagic about 3 or 4 days ago and I felt in love with it. I was looking for an alternative to Tasker, which I find tedious and horrible. Automagic on the other hand is almost everything I ever wanted Tasker was (I have been using Tasker for 6 years or so). I downloaded the pro version from the website and it's working perfectly. Is there a way I can donate so I can calm down my guilty of using such great app for free?
Thanks for this fantastic app, and I wish you the best

yxd0018

Post by yxd0018 » 16 Oct 2020 23:10

Having spent quite a lot of time get it running to my likes, feel very sad to hear that news. Wish you all the best and hope you come back strong.