Send/Import Flows Widgets - Select All

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

Desmanto

Re: Send/Import Flows Widgets - Select All

Post by Desmanto » 05 May 2020 11:39

It is strange. Now I get the same result as yours. Have tried restart Automagic, still the same. I find that event using the recent button too, but now I can't reproduce the same result. Using "Flow" definitely will get so many false trigger, have to filter out, but still too many and wasting resources. I still don't understand yet how I can get that event in the first time.

If UI event doesn't work now, then the next one is App Task Started : Automagic. But same problem, if Automagic is used multiple times, especially on the input dialog, this create another resource hog.

There is another specific way using logcat, but require Automagic 1.38, which is still in dev version. In Automagic 1.37, root is required to use logcat.
Importing flow will produce this logcat
AM_g : 1.37.0 Importing flows
Which can be used as filter in the trigger Command Output, then do Control UI as in the UI Event trigger.

However it seem to not feasible, as most likely the user who import the flow never have root access.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

vertigo

Post by vertigo » 05 May 2020 18:09

I'm guessing this should be posted in the bugs section?

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 05 May 2020 18:36

vertigo wrote:
05 May 2020 18:09
I'm guessing this should be posted in the bugs section?
Yes, should be posted as separate thread. Although I still need some testing to confirm the behaviour of the bug.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

vertigo

Post by vertigo » 05 May 2020 18:49

There was a thread that appears to be the same thing already started, so I posted to it linking back to here. Hopefully our discussion here and any troubleshooting you're able to do will help Martin figure out what's going on.