This flow is the OCR version of my Library Checkout flow ( http://automagic4android.com/forum/view ... f=3&t=6290 ). It now integrates Tasker's AutoTools plugin to perform OCR.
It takes me a while to find a decent OCR tool and learn how to use it, but I finally succeed in integrating a basic OCR to Automagic!
The new and improved flow now SCANS a book image to EXTRACT text like title and author, and then saves that text in the calendar's description field.
The flow shortcut automates the checkout and reminders with just one or two taps:
* Take picture of a book.
* OCR scan the picture to extraxt book information like title and author.
* Record the GPS location of the library.
* Create a calendar event for the DUE DATE with book information, picture file, location and lots of REMINDERS.
Customization and configuration notes:
- Install AutoTools from Google Play.
- Ensure that the picture path and filename of Automagic's "Take picture" and AutoTools OCR is the SAME.
- Customize the calendar in all the 'Create Calendar Event'.
- Change the due dates in the 'Input Dialog' according to your library policy.
http://automagic4android.com/flow.php?i ... d93d03ed13
Share and discuss your flows and ideas with other users.
1 post • Page 1 of 1